Seedball - A simpler way to grow from seed!
The easy way to grow wildflowers to help bees & butterflies.
No digging required.
You don't need to be an expert!
Clay ball & dash of chili protects seeds from birds, ants and slugs. Simply scatter onto soil in your garden or pot & watch the seeds sprout and grow.
- Each tin is 64mm diameter x 24mm depth.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Recommended shelf life is two years from purchase.
- Each tin weighs between 50 - 60g.
- Each tin contains 20 seed balls - coverage for 1m squared in a garden or three to five 50 - 80cm pots.
- Fold out instruction leaflet in tin lid.
Seedball - Artist's Meadow
Mix contents and artwork by contemporary artist Yvonne Coombes. Inspired by the wildflowers growing outside her studio in Devon with proceeds from the sale of every tin going to the Wildlife Trust.
Best scattered in Spring or Autumn.
- Common poppy (Annual): Jun-Aug
- Oxeye daisy (Perennial): May-Sep
- Musk mallow (Perennial): Jun-Aug
- Corn marigold (Annual): Jun-Oct
- Purple field scabious (Perennial): Jul-Sep
- Red campion (Perennial): Mar-Nov
- White cow parsley (Perennial): Apr-Jun