Seedball - A simpler way to grow from seed!
The easy way to grow wildflowers to help bees & butterflies.
No digging required.
You don't need to be an expert!
Clay ball & dash of chili protects seeds from birds, ants and slugs. Simply scatter onto soil in your garden or pot & watch the seeds sprout and grow.
- Each tin is 64mm diameter x 24mm depth.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Recommended shelf life is two years from purchase.
- Each tin weighs between 50 - 60g.
- Each tin contains 20 seed balls - coverage for 1m squared in a garden or three to five 50 - 80cm pots.
- Fold out instruction leaflet in tin lid.
Seedball - Bee Mix
Native bee-friendly wildflowers recommended by the Bumblebee Conservation Trust as being rich in easily accessible pollen and nectar.
Best scattered in Spring or Autumn.
- Foxglove* (Perennial): May-Sep
- Viper's-bugloss (Perennial): Jun-Sep
- Birdsfoot trefoil (Perennial): Apr-Sep
- Wild marjoram (Perennial): Jun-Oct
- Red clover (Perennial): Apr-Nov
Also contains extra pollinator friendly annuals to help ensure flowers in the first year: Cornflower, Chamomile, Corn Marigold & Night-Flowering Catchfly. *Foxglove is poisonous if eaten.