Seedball - A simpler way to grow from seed!
The easy way to grow wildflowers to help bees & butterflies.
No digging required.
You don't need to be an expert!
Clay ball & dash of chili protects seeds from birds, ants and slugs. Simply scatter onto soil in your garden or pot & watch the seeds sprout and grow.
- Each tin is 64mm diameter x 24mm depth.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Recommended shelf life is two years from purchase.
- Each tin weighs between 50 - 60g.
- Each tin contains 20 seed balls - coverage for 1m squared in a garden or three to five 50 - 80cm pots.
- Fold out instruction leaflet in tin lid.
Seedball - Bird Mix
Natural History Museum Collection.
Developed in collaboration with scientists at the Natural History Museum in London to support garden wildlife. Suitable for both rural and urban environments, these three colourful native wildflower mixes will attract food for Birds, Bats and Beetles.
Best scattered in Spring or Autumn.
- Common Poppy (Annual): Jun-Aug
- Sheep Sorrel (Perennial): Jun-Aug
- Great Knapweed (Perennial): Jun-Sep
- Tufted Vetch (Perennial): Jun-Aug
- Wild Carrot (Biannual): Jun-Oct
- Corn Marigold (Annual): Jun-Oct