Seedball - A simpler way to grow from seed!
The easy way to grow wildflowers to help bees & butterflies.
No digging required.
You don't need to be an expert!
Clay ball & dash of chili protects seeds from birds, ants and slugs. Simply scatter onto soil in your garden or pot & watch the seeds sprout and grow.
- Each tin is 64mm diameter x 24mm depth.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Recommended shelf life is two years from purchase.
- Each tin weighs between 50 - 60g.
- Each tin contains 20 seed balls - coverage for 1m squared in a garden or three to five 50 - 80cm pots.
- Fold out instruction leaflet in tin lid.
Seedball - Salad Mix
A collection of scrumptious cut and come again frilly salad.
Best scattered in Spring or Autumn.
- Cress - A versatile salad item with a peppery flavour.
- Kale - A nutritious leafy vegetable, Kale is packed full of vitamins, antioxidants and iron. It can be eaten raw or added to stir fry recipes.
- Mustard (Green frills) - Spice up your salads and sandwiches with these bright green shoots which become serrated as they grow.
- Mustard (Red frills) - The burgundy-red leaves add the taste of mustard and horseradish to salads, stir fry recipes and sandwiches.
- Salad rocket - A fantastic peppery flavour to salad, can also be lightly cooked as a delicious spinach substitute, added to sauces, stir fried or sauteed.