Seedball - A simpler way to grow from seed!
The easy way to grow wildflowers to help bees & butterflies.
No digging required.
You don't need to be an expert!
Clay ball & dash of chili protects seeds from birds, ants and slugs. Simply scatter onto soil in your garden or pot & watch the seeds sprout and grow.
- Each tin is 64mm diameter x 24mm depth.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Recommended shelf life is two years from purchase.
- Each tin weighs between 50 - 60g.
- Each tin contains 20 seed balls - coverage for 1m squared in a garden or three to five 50 - 80cm pots.
- Fold out instruction leaflet in tin lid.
Seedball - Shade Mix
A mix of native wildflowers that are most likely to thrive in shadier gardens and balconies.
Best scattered in Spring or Autumn.
- Forget-me-not (Annual): Apr-Oct
- Red Campion (Perennial): Mar-Nov
- Meadowsweet (Perennial): Jun-Sep
- Bellflower (Perennial): Jun-Sep
- Oxeye Daisy (Perennial): May-Sep
- Ragged robin (Perennial): Jun-Jul
- Meadow buttercup (Perennial): Apr-Oct