Seedball - A simpler way to grow from seed!
The easy way to grow wildflowers to help bees & butterflies.
No digging required.
You don't need to be an expert!
Clay ball & dash of chili protects seeds from birds, ants and slugs. Simply scatter onto soil in your garden or pot & watch the seeds sprout and grow.
- Each tin is 64mm diameter x 24mm depth.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Recommended shelf life is two years from purchase.
- Each tin weighs between 50 - 60g.
- Each tin contains 20 seed balls - coverage for 1m squared in a garden or three to five 50 - 80cm pots.
- Fold out instruction leaflet in tin lid.
Seedball - Tea Mix
A collection of wildflower and herbal tea plants that taste great alone or as an infusion of flavours together.
Best scattered in Spring or Autumn.
- Anise - A fantastic treatment for asthma and a bronchitis cough, in addition to digestive complaints like bloating, colicky stomach pains, nausea and indigestion.
- Chamomile - Eases insomnia and boosts the immune system.
- Mint - Mint tea is a delicious and refreshing way to boost overall health due to its ability to improve digestion, reduce pain, eliminate inflammation, relax the body and mind, treat bad breath, aid in weight loss and boost the immune system.